This version is available for students, teachers, universities and schools. Please note that the EDU version may not be used commercially and it can only be upgraded by using a Jump upgrade (i.e. not the standard upgrade). When purchasing an EDU version you have to prove that you are a student, teacher, university or school to be able to receive the license key. Your authorised reseller is happy to give you any information you need on this offer.
NEW in EDIUS X Version 10.10
- Motion Tracking supports scale and rotation – EDIUS X is now able to use the scaling and rotation tracking information and transfer it to the attached or anchored object.
- Render and Add to Timeline, Between In/Out – this option (initially excluded in EDIUS X) is now available again.
- Thumbnail display in marker window.
- Easy cancellation of multiple jobs in the GV monitor.
- Support of Skin Tone line in Vector scope – EDIUS X now adds a skin tone line in the Vector scope that allows you to measure the colour of the skin.
- Background Rendering
- Background Export
- GV Job Monitor
- VST Plug-In Support
- Motion Tracker with Chase Mode
- Motion Tracker with Anchor Mode
- H.265 Export: EDIUS X speeds up export rendering time by leveraging NVIDIA GPU support.
- GUI Color: refined GUI in a slightly darker color.
- Draft Mode: With EDIUS X, EDIUS X Pro now also includes the Draft Preview Mode allowing realtime playback of as of many tracks as you like.
- 8K Support: EDIUS X Workgroup allows project settings and also file export in up to 8K.
- Optimized Performance: EDIUS X is all about performance and optimal use of advanced technology: hardware acceleration by Intel QuickSync, broad GPU support and multicore CPUs.
- Optimized Audio Sync Performance
- Native Support for the Latest Cameras and Codecs
- Bundled with three great new modules for optimizing audio, title creation and video effects. The regular retail price for the above modules alone is more than US$600. With EDIUS X, you get all those three great solutions for free as part of the EDIUS X package:
- Audio Optimization: EDIUS X comes bundled with the exclusive EDIUS Editions of Acon Digital: Compress EE (to be used as compressor or noise gate), DeNoise EE (to remove background noise), DeVerberate EE (to reduce reverberation) and Limit EE (to prevent audio from clipping).
- Professional Titling: EDIUS X features the NewBlue Titler Pro 7 in a special EDIUS X customized version (EDIUS Edition) offering new handling and design features for professional titling, animated graphics, rolling titles and lower-thirds.
- Video Effects & Seamless Transitions: EDIUS X features the proDAD Vitascene V4 EDIUS Edition that includes over 100 seamless transitions as well as over 250 great filters and transitions of Vitascene 3 LE.
- Enhanced SDK makes EDIUS 10.x a perfect partner for complementing solutions allowing a tight integration of Third Party solutions and expand the possibilities even further.
Important: the list of new features in EDIUS X does not end herewith. EDIUS X has the same system with free .xx updates like EDIUS 9, which has been much appreciated by users. With upcoming EDIUS 10.x releases Grass Valley will continuously update and enhance EDIUS X with new functions and workflow options with every free update during the software’s lifecycle of about two to three years. This Edius X pro all version licence only for one pc user can install whether we will provide extra installation as a 2nd copy in case of any hardware failure of your computer. User must not use one licence key on two pc concurrently . In case of any misuse of this term, user not able to receive any free update of Edius due to each licence key having 30 days licence checking system and there will be chance to licence will be invalid also.
- Teamwork editing — including the sharing of content and projects
- Enhanced workflow options utilizing the cloud
- Intelligent handling of metadata for an optimized media management
- Diagnostics and automatic bulk-optimization of audio & video clips
- Enhanced SDK and Rest-API for third-party developers allowing for perfect integration